fbpx

Names are nice but…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    marpratt22
    Participant

I love the idea of a community forum as we are learning to paint in a loose manner. I think it would be nice to know where the loose painters live. Countries or states or cities could be shared by those who choose to share. I am Marsha from Little Rock, Arkansas! I love seeing every ones efforts in the gallery.

neiljunecovey
    Participant

I agree it would be nice to know where people come from. I live in the south of England on the Surrey/Sussex border. I too love seeing everyone’s paintings and I am loving the tutorials. Best wishes June

Sabine
    Participant

Hello, I am called Sabine and live in the capital of Germany, in Berlin, so English isn’t my mothertongue.
    Since a couple of years I take regular lessons to learn different techniques in drawing and painting with different materials (e.g. acryl, egg tempera, ink, pencils, woodcuts, stencils, monotypes, …). I always had much respect working with watercolours. The results didn’t make me happy. 🙂 So I am really glad, I found Andrews tutorials on youtube, because that is the style of watercolour painting, I am looking for. It is nice to be a member of this community and see the good progress of everyone. So let us have fun!

ingrid
    Participant

Hello, I am Ingrid, from Belgium but we have been living in Spain for the last 9 years. I learned to draw but painting still is a work in progress so I am very excited to have found this site. Posted my first try today and enjoyed exploring the galleries and see what everybody is making.

cburtt
    Participant

I live in Southern California. I’ve only been painting about a year but I love it!!

blissterful
    Participant

Hey, What’s going on? No posts in 2019. Am I all alone?
    Hello?
    Hello?
    Anybody there?
    Sigh……………

wbisaillon
    Participant

No, you’re not alone. I’m here in 2019. Wendy from Niagara Falls Canada. Only painting about a yearish (that means off and on and with free library classes… YAY)

Rita Morris
    Participant

Hi I have just joint the site thought it would be nice to try loose painting make a nice change from Botanical Art.I am from England in Lincolnshire

Admin
    Keymaster

Hi Rita welcome along and thank you for joining us!
    I have sent you an invite to join the Members facebook group also so take a look on there too
    Any question just ask a way
    Take care
    Andrew

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Loose Watercolours All Rights Reserved.