A simple little image of an everyday scene that often goes unnoticed but these simple moments can bring such...
LooseWatercolours.com We have 2 New Full Tutorials just landed in The Loose Academy! Drop by and take a look...
When you have the good fortune to visit a country, a city, a place we can bring back our...
Our Latest Springtime Tutorial has arrived! ‘Magnolia Spring’ Time to get Loose in your Spring time!
I just wanted to try a quick floral before heading in to town, no real plan, but it came...
Spring Keeps Springing! Another beautiful bloom was spotted in a local meadow and needed capturing for us all to...
To access this post, you must purchase Monthly Membership, One Month Membership, Best Value Annual Membership, Bi-Annual Membership, Monthly...
I’ve never been to this part of your website. What size sketchbook do you recommend, Andy? I’m preparing for our trip to Paris in December 2019
Hi Susan, your most welcome))…A feature things for traveling with your painting kit
1) I use an A5 size sketchbook easier to travel with, get one with a solid thick cover (great as a leaning board) and spiral bound (so you don’t have to crease the pages when you turn them over)
2) Pans are useful for painting on location either pre bought colour or I have empty wells and just fill them with my favourite colours (arts shops online or eBay)
3) Brushes …The Loose Gang of course!
4) Easel, I use a Loxley Devon Metal Sketching Easel around £40 they are great because they can hold the board flat
5) A3 drawing board with a bulldog clip or two
6) Fold away water container easy to transport
7) You will need to put your paint in the hold on the plane so put them in several plastic bags as the pressure can make them brake and leak.
8)…Have fun and be daring with your subjects and stand in the middle of the street….be brave!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Terms And Conditions 2020
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally,This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
Drop the loose gang an email
©2022 Loose Watercolours All Rights Reserved.