Spring Keeps Springing! Another beautiful bloom was spotted in a local meadow and needed capturing for us all to...
Here’s our latest fun painting from the ‘Live Broadcast’ this time on Facebook! See the full Broadcast in our...
A English country garden How beautiful and relaxing can it be!…
We have a great New Beginners Tutorial in our Loose Beginners area. Go take a look today and get...
A recent challenge amassed some great images of which this was one I just had to paint…Thank You Yvonne...
Boarder Crossing A barrier comes in many forms, man made of naturally. Both offer a sense of order and...
I’ve never been to this part of your website. What size sketchbook do you recommend, Andy? I’m preparing for our trip to Paris in December 2019
Hi Susan, your most welcome))…A feature things for traveling with your painting kit
1) I use an A5 size sketchbook easier to travel with, get one with a solid thick cover (great as a leaning board) and spiral bound (so you don’t have to crease the pages when you turn them over)
2) Pans are useful for painting on location either pre bought colour or I have empty wells and just fill them with my favourite colours (arts shops online or eBay)
3) Brushes …The Loose Gang of course!
4) Easel, I use a Loxley Devon Metal Sketching Easel around £40 they are great because they can hold the board flat
5) A3 drawing board with a bulldog clip or two
6) Fold away water container easy to transport
7) You will need to put your paint in the hold on the plane so put them in several plastic bags as the pressure can make them brake and leak.
8)…Have fun and be daring with your subjects and stand in the middle of the street….be brave!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Terms And Conditions 2020
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally,This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
Drop the loose gang an email
©2021 Loose Watercolours All Rights Reserved.