fbpx

The Work is Done

Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    schmittfarm
    Participant

First of all, I was watching with my mouth open as you drew the tractor, quickly, with ease. Amazing! My husband is a farmer (along with his Dad) so I am going to attempt this even though I dont have the Intermediate skills required I’m sure.
    At the beginning of the drawing it kept saying “Name” in the top left corner. Should I know what that means or do you use a template or something that usually would have instructions of some sort there (if that makes sense).

Well, wish me luck. I’m not new to your work but I’m new to the academy! And of course I try something out of my league 😉

Thank you for sharing your talent. I enjoy your humor and your paintings.

Sara

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sara, Thank you for joining us and your kind comments, yes I the the word name was left on from a template so your missing nothing there!
    Just dive in and give it a go the more you paint the more you learn
    Kind regards
    Andrew

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sara, Thank you for joining us and your kind comments, yes I the the word name was left on from a template so your missing nothing there!
    Kind regards
    Andrew

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kind regards
    Andrew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Loose Watercolours All Rights Reserved.