fbpx

New problem with drop menus

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    millimry
    Participant

The drop menu under “academy” overlaps “profile” so that when you try to select “sketchbook” within the drop menu it ignores the drop menu selection and defaults to profile. I’ve tried several times and different ways and have the same problem in each instance.

millimry
    Participant

The only way I can kinda get around this is by searching “sketchbook”. I then can access past sketchbook challenges, but not the current one.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi I know the issue it depends on the gadget you are working on i.e. phone, iPad desktop ect you could try increasing or decreasing the ‘view’ which will allow more space on the drop down menus or save a link as a favourite to take you straight to the sketchbook area hope this helps and I will get more info for you Andrew

millimry
    Participant

Thanks Andrew. Using an iPad. Will try your suggestion.

millimry
    Participant

Sorry Andrew but, using an IPad that does not solve the problem. I know how hard it is to constantly have to maintain a website. I’ll be patient.

maclaycj
    Participant

Hi millimry, I’m not sure if this will help but have you tried using Google Chrome to open this website? It has helped me with an issue I had when viewing categories in my profile. Good luck

millimry
    Participant

Luckily I have been able to access the sketchbook feature by touching the far right lower section of the “sketchbook” menu section. As long as I can get in I’m happy.

cburtt
    Participant

what is the sketchbook?? Can you explain? Thanks.

millimry
    Participant

Under the “academy” tab you get a drop menu “tutorials” and “sketchbook”. Each have video lessons I would say the sketchbook ones are less in depth. They seem to be my favorites

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Loose Watercolours All Rights Reserved.