fbpx

Hi! New one here

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ane
    Participant

Hi! I’m Ane and I’m from the Basque Country, north os Spain. I’m new here and I’m quite lost. I always loved watercolor, but I started with it more seriously a few years ago. I struggle quite a lot to be loose, I hope to get better with this academy.
    But I don’t know where to start from! It’s nice to be here.
    Keep up the good work!
    Ane

Rita Morris
    Participant

Hi Ane nice to meet you I have just started on the site and live in England

Hi Everybody, I’m Sandra and also a Newbie. I live in Kent in England. I am so thrilled to have found Andrew and all of you. I have arthritis and was finding it very difficult to paint in my usual detailed, tight style as I can no longer keep within the lines and my marks tend to do their own thing . I almost gave up painting.
    As a last resort I searched Google for Loose Painting Tutorials (I always wanted to be a loose painter but find it difficult to break away from tight detail). I have to adapt my brushes so I can hold them but Big Brian and Dangerous Dave are a joy for me with their fat handles, Mini Dave and Miss Rigger I have adapted.
    I am so excited to be on this new journey of discovery with you all. I have completed Beginner Videos 1-5, Next Steps and Tips + Techniques and have already learned sooo much. Raring to go!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Loose Watercolours All Rights Reserved.