Reply To: Perylene Green a


I use Yarka St Petersburg pans. Their P green is Russian Green. All these colors are artist quality very strongly pigmented. You can buy the individual pans at Cheap Joes or Dick Black in the states. You may also find them on amazon. I use this green almost exclusively. If I want to get a sap green color I use this green at tea sprength and add a little cad yellow. I add any blu for a more Viridnian or hookers green color. The pans lasts forever as you need very little paint.

©2024 Loose Watercolours All Rights Reserved.